Terms of Service.
- Full payment is required on the day of arrival for a single journey. For return journeys, half payment is required on the day of arrival, with the remaining half due on the return journey. Summit Transfers only accepts Euros and currently does not accept credit or debit card payments.
- Summit Transfers will e-mail written confirmation of the details regarding the booking, showing pick up times, dates and prices. This confirmation e-mail should be presented to the driver for both the outward and return journeys.
- The e-mail confirmation sent by Summit Transfers will be the passenger’s ticket. The bearer of a ticket implicitly accepts these general conditions.
- The destination and pick up addresses on your confirmation are the addresses to which you will be delivered to and picked up from. Should you wish to change these or any other details this must be done in writing by e-mail directly to Summit Transfers 48 hours prior to the date of travel.
- The maximum wait time for your assigned driver is 1 hour and 45 minutes. If this period is exceeded, we will endeavour to supply you with an alternative.
- Summit Transfers takes no liability if incorrect travel details are given by the customer.
- Summit Transfers reserves the right to change pick up times in the resort. It will inform the customer by via text message or telephone call.
- In the case of bad weather conditions, Summit Transfers reserve the right to change the pick up or drop off location for Avoriaz clients to the Prodains telepherique.
- Each passenger is responsible for his or hers luggage. Summit Transfers will take no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen luggage in the airport terminals.
- All luggage must be clearly labelled with the owners name and address.
- Customers are limited to two items of luggage including a ski and snowboard bag. In the event of a client having excess luggage Summit Transfers reserves the right to charge an excess baggage allowance or can refuse to transport the items.
- Only the Summit Transfers driver is authorised to load luggage into the vehicle. Summit Transfers cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to luggage or equipment during the transfer.
- Summit Transfers undertakes to load, store and return luggage in the condition in which it was received at the time of loading.
- The driver of any Summit Transfers vehicle has the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or any other passenger.
- Seat belts must be worn by all Summit Transfers passengers in all vehicles which are equipped accordingly. Clients who chose not to wear their seat belts will not be covered by Summit Transfers insurance should the vehicle be involved in an accident.
- Summit Transfers declines all responsibility in the eventuality of missed flights or connections due to bad weather conditions, traffic congestion, road accidents, acts of terrorism and vandalism and any industrial action by third parties.
- Smoking is forbidden on any Summit Transfers vehicle.
- In case of accident, the company’s liability is limited to the conditions of its insurance contract.
- Customers are entitled to cancel their booking by e-mail. Cancellations must be made at least 21 days before the time of travel.
- Nothing can affect the consumers’ statutory rights.
The term ‘Summit Transfers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Taninges, Haute Savoie, France. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.